The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan: An ownership experience to match the driving experience.
Now that you have selected your new Porsche, we are sure you will want to give it the finest care. The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan (PSMP) allows you to manage your factory recommended scheduled maintenance services through the convenience of prepayment. Not only will you lock in the cost of your Scheduled Maintenance up front, you will rest easy knowing these services are then performed at no additional charge for the term you choose.
How does it work? In establishing scheduled maintenance requirements for Porsche vehicles, our engineers in Weissach determined the checks and service operations necessary to keep your Porsche running in optimal condition. Beginning with Model Year 2018 and later, all new Porsche vehicles will include the first scheduled maintenance as part of the purchase of the vehicle. Therefore to supplement the included first scheduled maintenance, Porsche offers Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plans that cover each of these critical items for periods Year 2/20,000 miles to Year 5/50,000 miles, depending upon which term you choose. Once you have selected your term, all you need to do is arrange an appointment with your authorized Porsche dealer at the appropriate time or mileage, and enjoy hearing “There’s no charge for your scheduled maintenance today” when you return to pick-up your vehicle
Which plan is right for you? Some owners keep their Porsche vehicles many years but drive a limited distance, while others travel thousands of miles each year, but perhaps have a limited lease period. To cover such a wide variety of needs there are four different PSMP terms available, as outlined in the chart below. Your Porsche Sales or Service Professional can also help determine which plan best fits your expected usage.
Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan Details
The Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Plan covers the regularly scheduled maintenance visits as specified in your vehicle’s published maintenance booklet, for the time and/or mileage period purchased. All scheduled maintenance covered by the plan will be performed at your authorized Porsche dealer by Factory-trained technicians using Genuine Porsche parts. The list below shows a sample of items generally included, re- placed, or inspected under the Plan:
• Engine oil and filter change
• Engine air filter replacement
• Cabin air pollen filter replacement
• Spark plug replacement
• Brake fluid replacement
• Brake pad, disc, and hose inspection
• Steering gear and axle inspection
• Radiator and air inlet inspection
• Body and sunroof drain cleaning and inspection
• Coolant and coolant hose inspection
• Windshield wiper and washer inspection
• Tire condition and pressure inspection
• Headlights, horn, and other electrical system inspection
• Battery condition inspection
Please consult your Maintenance booklet for a complete list of operations performed and required service intervals for your specific vehicle.
• Items not specified in the Maintenance booklet, or that result from wear and tear, are not covered. Examples of excluded items include brake pads, rotors, and tires. Please consult your plan agreement or your local author- ized Porsche dealer for details.
• The PSMP coverage remains with the vehicle, so even if you trade or sell your Porsche vehicle before the plan expiration, coverage continues for the remainder of the term selected.
• PSMP may not be canceled. No refunds will be offered for early termina- tion of a vehicle lease, or for unused portions of the plan, unless specified by state law.
• California residents who purchase PSMP in California have specific terms and conditions applied. Please consult the California PSMP Agreement for details.
• PSMP is valid only in the country in which it was purchased, and only at participating authorized Porsche dealerships